Wednesday, November 21, 2007

sitting down and reminiscing those days when i had u by my side.

"Relationship...
is just a status,
Boyfriend/Girlfriend ...
is just a name."
~
Hmmm...
Somehow it's kinda true,
but after thnking about stuffs that i've done,
maybe it's not.
Seeing this qoute reminds me of the times i had
with this person i loved.
Oh nooooo!
-
; At the old school gate...
u made me feel a sense of security.
; At the school bench...
u pictured me in your future.
; In the taxi after sch and that secret...
u gave me instead of told me.
; Eating in the library...
breaking the law together.
; At the park behind our school, under that hut...
u proved me how much i meant to u.
It's been more than a year,
why do i still think about the things i've done
and the times i spent,
together with u?
-
I knw that i've neglected u,
but i really didn't wanted to do it.
I regret doing that so much that till now,
even when i think of it,
it still hurts me deeply inside.
U made me do this
and u're hating me for doing that.
I'm going to be in the same class as u next year,
i wish u could just remember the best times we had together
and forget the rest...
-
I LOVE THIS POST!

No comments: