Saturday, January 5, 2008

...from deep down. [to jerms.]

I miss you, but i know.
To you, my words meant nothing.
One disasterous day, you'll walk out of my life.
(Well, almost everyone did.)
But it happened earlier than I thought.
I wish this isn't taking place, but everything happens for a reason.
I heard every word u said.
But sometimes i faked that I didn't,
So that I could just hear you say it once more.
Seriously, it meant alot.
And deep down, I didn't know if it was true.
But now, I know the answer.
You were afraid that I would be angry with you,
That's why you said it.
You didn't mean it!
Now, I need an injection to take all the pain away.
Hopefully, by the time i wake up tmr.
Every memory of you would be erased.
I'll make a memory of you somewhere on my wrist or something.
Goodbye!

No comments: