Monday, January 7, 2008

_I_ Today is like so wrong. _I_

Seriously, I need to get a notebook.
Have forgot all my homework and dates.
Sorry. ):
Joey had jamming today.
Stayed for cca with Lyn May and Amanda.
Rrrraaahhhhh!
Caught for skirt and my shoe lace for my blouse, confiscated. =.-
My damn skirt needs to touch the line at the back of my knee.
And what's the prob with shoe lace?
It's way much better than tucking in.
So uncomfortable.
Bloody stupid prefects, go and bang the wall la.
Like oh god!? -.-
Everyone in school looked like turds yo,
Like hello to the turd world.
Anw, I've still got Math and Eng homework to do.
But that is like so later.
Planning to go dreamland at 11.30pm.
~ WEEKLY PLAN ~
♥Tuesday;
- getting notebook after sch with girlfriends. (:
♥Wednesday;
- piano lesson st 8.45pm.
♥Thursday;
- town to study/girlfriends' place.
♥Friday;
- girlfriends' place.
♥Saturday;
- homebody/movie.
♥Sunday;
- boring tution. ):
~
♥I miss you, Dearie.♥

No comments: