Thursday, May 10, 2007

DIDNT POST YESTERDAY!
i think blogger's been acting weird lately...
well, nth much happened.
yesterday was science paper.
guess it'll be okay...
today's home econ.
like wtfh?
i didnt study.
maybe a little but seems like nth has been getting into my head lately.
and yeah...
guess i'll be getting another red mark in my beautiful REPORT CARD...

abt today...

went to amk hub to collect my contact lenses.
saw ZOE TAY & KYM NG.
they look so different real live and on tv.
i saw smth disgusting...
someone UP-SKIRT!
she sat there eating...
and she didnt noe tt ppl dwn stairs cld
see her underwear through the glass windows...
i snapped a photo of it.
hahs.;]
didnt wanna post...
its too...urrrmmm-hurmm.
uh-huh.;]
went to take my beauty nap after i came back...
i woke up like three hours ltr and i did smth real stupid...
it was bright so i tot it was friday morning...
i went to ask my maid why didnt she wake me up...
she said today only thursday...
how stupid was i?
hahs.;]

anw, i gtg.
so,

BYEeee!!! c:

No comments: