Saturday, May 26, 2007

today is peirce family day.
i had a little bit of fun.
had quite a number of ppl streaming in to 2e2's meet your doom.
i had fun scaring them.
alomst all were scared.
except for shana's two little sisters.
lols.
went to to take a break and when joey and i came back,
we were told that the glass panal fell.
opppppssss! it hit bervin by the hand.
so sad. oh boy! u're brave! u're extremely lucky!
if it happened to me, i wld probably die.
oh no! touch wood!
and yeah...
someone claimed tt we ps her.
tald her to come with us but she walked right through, away.
and she's blaiming us for everything.
so not wanna fight with her agn.
waste my time.
talk to her wanna vomit blood.
TO SPJH,
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
u held my hand and pecked on my cheek but yet,
U'VE ALWAYS LOVED ANOTHER.
told u she wasnt worth while and yet u didnt believe me.
waited for her and finally got her.
this is ur "happy ending" now.
i dont mean to be mean but now u're screwed.
u say u're are so died.
u made me love u.
but yet, u left me standing in the rain.
all alone.
afraid and lonely.
NOW,
u sure know how i feel that day.
oh boy!
i sure miss those sweet kisses and tt slender lips of urs.
oh. pls come back.
i'll treat everything that happened between me and u,
...only like yesterday.
ILY! IMU!
520 FOREVER!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
SPJH, I SURE MISS YOU!
...as a friend.

No comments: