Thursday, May 24, 2007

i get mre lucky as the days go by.
i shant be too happy yet.
but, i showed my mum my results.
she's like ur teacher phoned me and say tt i needa see her.
i was like WAD?! @#$%?!
i was like uurrh-oh...
IM SO BUSTED.
but, wad i expected had made a big 360 DEGREES turn.
my mum said tt it's okay.
i just have to study harder.
she didnt scold me.
YAY! YAY! YAY!
anw, im like so happy now.
for no reason.
i so wanna apologise to l*ur*.
im so sry.
i didnt even mean it.
he talked to me first.
BUT BUT BUT,
i'll nvr forgive u for smth tt u've done.
tt's to accuse me.
wad have i done?
i did nth wrong.
ok, maybe yes i did but not on purpose.
i didnt even realise.
i hated u for that.
u wont like that when i first know u.
u were as sweet as an angel, lovevable and kind.
but now,
u're as evil as a devil, hated and totally unkind.
i hate what u've become.
a wtf b**ch.
ok. that's all i wanna say.
im sry.
yeah...
just a note to everyone if u do have crushes.
CRUSHES ALWAYS HURT IN THE END.
TT'S THE REASON WHY THERE ARE CALLED CRUSHES.
i so wanna watch tv now.
agn.
so,
ADIOS!

No comments: